TPC kit for slae

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 12:50 PM
Beetos
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post TPC kit for slae

All
I am returning my blown C2 to stock in order to p/x for another car. I have the following for sale:

Complete TPC supercharger kit, less than 1500miles, with digital black box and accessories for fitting to 993 (I think to put in on a 993 you need another type of crank pulley, TPC will gladly supply you one cheap). Kit includes, E90 blower, custom TPC manifold, elbow with blow off valve and 7th injector, throttle body for fitment to early C2's, latest version of TPC timing retard and injector driver (black box). This cost me $7000m, fitted in march. All bills to prove, selling for best offer ~>3000

Stainless primary bypass - Offers ~$85

cat bypass - Offers ~$50

36# 12-14ohm Accel injectors (Motronic did not like these) - $150 for 6

Billet adjustable FRP as new - $100

Monster accel bosch style fuel pump (desinged for fuel injected V8's, HP/H flow, with modifed short nose to fit C2 fuel pump location, complete with Cs style check valve, as new, $120

Please emial any questions to dmanku@houston.rr.com
Old 08-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Beetos
Intermediate

On ebay, pics to follow tomorrow:

<a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=davmanku&completed=0&sort=3&s ince=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25" target="_blank">http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=davmanku&completed=0&sort=3&s ince=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25</a>
Old 08-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Beetos

Not meaning to flame (and correct me if I am wrong), but I seem to remember you had some problems with fuelling (never fixed?). Your paragraph below is from Ebay:

" You can fit it yourself but need to be fairly well versed in Porsche's. The emmissions will need a little bit of plumbing and there are a few brackets etc. to fabricate tomake a proffesional job. I fitted it to a 1990 C2 in about 18hrs. So what difference does it make? Well, imagine someone took out your highly strung flat six and threw in a 454 big block. The torque in high gears is awesome, you can be in 5th and pull from 40-90mph while the guy your leaving behind in his stock 964/993 is rowing through gears and hitting the red line in each. No joke, this makes a serious street car. Run for only 4 months and less than 2000miles, selling because I am trading my car for another toy. Dealer won't consider mine for trade with blower. In the time I had it ran perfectly and did not have any effect on the motor. "

Any comments?
Old 08-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Randall G.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Why not sell the car private party, with the supercharger installed? If the installation is sorted, someone will surely pay at least $3k premium over normal price. That is, one test drive should convince the prospective owner that it's worth paying extra for the TPC supercharger (that someone else has already gone through the hassle of sorting).

Besides, you're losing thousands of $$ by trading at the dealer.

Anyway, best of luck ....
Old 08-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Beetos
Intermediate

Fueling problem was eventually chased down to a faulty fuel pressure regulator that only held ~30psi, Stock C2's need ~50 at least, I used an adjustable FPR to dial in about 55psi. Also, vaccum lines to the FPR and TPC box were shot, resulting in a false signal under boost (not enough signal). This was discovered after trying numerous other (expensive) fixes.

I all ready traded the car for my next toy (97 M3)
Old 08-08-2002, 04:03 PM
apw964
Instructor

Beetos,

I couldn't see primary cup by pass on e bay - I would be interested if you still have it for sale. You can reach me at apw964@yahoo.com if it is still available

Thanks,

Andy

Quick Reply: TPC kit for slae