What came with your toolkit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2001, 08:26 AM
Riccardo
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What came with your toolkit?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could let me know which tools originally came in the 964's toolkit. Maybe somebody has got a picture? or an url with this kind of information?

Also, what other things were origianlly supplied in the spare wheel. I know the air compressor with all its bits, the toolkit and then apparently some gloves and a bag for the replaced wheel. But what colours / materials were the last two made of? Pics welcome!

Any help is much apreciated, as usual.
Old 07-26-2001, 09:36 AM
Michael Delaney
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Riccardo, For the toolkit picture go to; http://boards.rennlist.com/cgi-bin/9....pl?read=10467 Hope this helps. Roy Eames 91 C2 Cab.
Old 07-26-2001, 12:30 PM
GeoC2cab
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation

High everyone,
The tool kit shown is ALMOST complete, there are 3 tools missing from the kit shown,
they are:
1- a wrench with a closed 12mm and a closed 13mm (one on each end),I use it to dissconnect the battery, it has bends in it that fit right down there.
2- a small reversable screwdriver with a phillips on one side and a flat head on the other with a black handle that it fits in.
3- A small tool for removing the wheel lock covers on the wheel locks.
I am the original owner of my car and these are the tools that came with it.
To store the kit I fold both ends into the center and tie it with a leather cord(bootlace) around it, nothing can come out of it this way. The bag to stow the tire is clear heavy duty plastic, and the gloves are in a clear yellow bag the brand is "OWAFIX"(german writing on it). To stow the jack and tire wrench is particullary tricky, i try not to remove it unless its an emergency, Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: What came with your toolkit?