Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

RSA vs. C2/C4

Old 06-29-2001, 06:12 PM
SamGrant951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Post RSA vs. C2/C4

I was wondering if someone could clue me in on the performance #'s of an RS America vs a C2/C4. 0-60, 1/4 mile, top speed, etc...And are there any differences in RSA's depending on year?

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2001, 08:15 AM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Talking

Dear Sam,
In all honesty you would be hard to find the performance differences. All three side by side in standard form will be almost identical inperformance.
I would take a RSA over a C2 but the C4 is the best overall road performer in my opinion. However I am terribly biased because I own one,
Ciao,
Adrian
911C4
Old 07-02-2001, 11:53 PM
J richard
Addict
Rennlist Member

The RSA's are slightly lighter than a C2. mostly from delete options. The engines are the same as the USA C2. I saw a comparison of road tests that actually listed a cab as faster, but it was not in the same test.

I would say the biggest difference is the lack of power steering and a stripped down chassis. For a good comparison I'd look at this page:http://p-car.com/porsche/gary/93rs.html,
its got some good comparisons on it, lists the carrera cup as well. also check out Keith V, he's starting the RSA registry and a page on RSA's:http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/keithv/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: