Sponsored by:

for sale electromotive ignition for 964

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 02:16 PM
christian
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking for sale electromotive ignition for 964

I have a new set of 2 x 6 ignition module packages for 964 for sale. Price USD 1,000. The installation parts, trigger wheel etc. have to be purchased separately for 460 USD and can be found here

<a href="http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/" target="_blank">http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/</a>

With this electronic ignition you will get rid of the old style twin distributor completely. Your engine will run cleaner and make more HP (about 15 %). This is the best performance upgrade you can make. Period.
Old 05-11-2003, 02:34 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
15%????

That would mean 35HP+??

I WISH!!

Seriously, Electromotive equipment is GREAT stuff for the SC and below, hard to figure how it would provide such a "JUMP" for a 3.2 and above?

I had the HPV-1 setup in my SC...yup, what an improvement in low end "kick" and whatnot.

Still, for a 964...I would put up with checking the belt periodically and be done with it.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:36 AM
johnfm
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
HHHMmmmmmm - lets see. Non Rennlist sponsor, making unsubstantiated horsepower claims.......

...smells like spam to me!!

Tell you what Christian, why don't you post some before & after dyno runs. I for one would love to see an ignition system liberating a further 37 hp!!

Better yet - send me a set for testing. If my dyno run backs up your claim I will gladly proclaim it to all and sundry!
Old 05-18-2003, 09:46 PM
christian
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am just a private person who has experience with the electromotive ignition system first hand. I bought it for my own C2 but have sold the car since. Maybe it's only 10 %, my own experince comes from Ferrari (johnfm I hope for you that you can at least spell that word). I have 100 plus (and still counting) positive seller feedbacks on ebay) and no negative on both sides. If you are in the business of attacking people personally, this is not the place to do so.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:21 AM
johnfm
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Not attacking anybody - its just that this isn't ebay nor exchange & mart and your post makes a claim of +35 HP for an ignition system.

If your post was informative, had dyno sheets etc to back up the 35 HP increase and you added, 'by the way I have one for sale', I would not have thought it looked like spam.

Anyway, it ain't my job to moderate this, or any other forum, so I'll leave you to it.

Good luck selling your ignition system. You may try putting in the classifieds if you haven't already done so. Period.

Quick Reply: for sale electromotive ignition for 964