Sponsored by:

Nothing Else could've made me sell her

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 06:26 AM
burgass
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pzull, do you have any drawings on the exhaust you did for you 964? I am interested in case it is OK for you.
Cheers
Old 01-29-2005, 07:01 AM
porktastic
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Pzull,

Read a thread the other day about the LEDA suspension you had fitted to your car. This is the route I am thinking of too. How do they perform now after a number of months in the car and did that 'clonking noise' disappear or did you have it fixed.

Thought I'd best catch you before your big move.

Good luck for the future!
Old 01-30-2005, 06:57 AM
pzull
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

burgass, i could draw another set but it would not be to scale which takes too long. do you have a good cutter/welder? with the raw materials and diagram he should be able to fabricate to size. I'll go find some pics of the system as well if I can.

Porktastic, clonking never went away and I understand that it is normal to have such sounds when one switches to monoball mounts. My friends have same issue with their Evos and WRXs when they switched to monoballs. It's not a big issue unless you want to impress a date as she'll probably thinking you're driving an old clonker. otherwise it handles much better.

One thing to note is that the porsche dealer who did the pre-sale inspection said the ledas were starting to weep oil. Dont know if it is a faulty seal or what but two of them are doing this within one year of installation
Old 01-30-2005, 07:09 AM
burgass
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pzull. I have your pictures. In case you have time PM me the diagram and what materials are needed. I will get a good welder. Thanks a lot.
Good luck with the Lotus!
Cheers

Quick Reply: Nothing Else could've made me sell her