Sponsored by:

Bumperplugs.com - A Great experience!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Kahdmus
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bumperplugs.com - A Great experience!

Last week I decided to remove my front bumper license plate holder. I have not had the plate on for some time and have had no problems (touch wood) thus far.

Low and behold..great ugly holes!!!

I remembered having seen something about 'bumper plugs' (yes Raby and Boggiano...BUMPER plugs! And not to be confused!)

After a quick search I see bumperplugs.com is a Rennlist sponsor and go to the site.

Sadly my color was not listed and I didnt want to pay $99 for custom paint on a tiny set of plugs. So I contacted the owner, Eric, who traded many emails and after explaining why I couldnt paint a set of unpainted ones myself, suggested I purchase a set of black plugs which he would sand down to prime for my painting and even offered to include a spare .

Nice when people take the time to help rather than simply try to get you to pay for something you dont want!

If you havent seen this site its very cool and I highly recommend it (especially if like me, you feel its the little things that count):

BUMPERPLUGS.COM

I only wish I had sent my Aero mirrors to Eric to paint now I have visited their site!
Old 09-01-2004, 10:05 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Eric is a great guy to deal with.
He painted the rear bumperettes and non smoker's kit for my Turbo (and of course bumperplugs up front), perfectly matched Lapis Blue.
Even got me a Guards Red plug for the hole in the roof from the Supercup antenna
Old 09-03-2004, 07:33 PM
964Dawg
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Erik spends a lot of time on Porsche Pete's Boxster Board. I us eto se ehim on there when I had a Boxster. I agree, he is really a nice guy and very accomodating.

Quick Reply: Bumperplugs.com - A Great experience!