sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts
Default California Open Track Day

Hi guys/gals,

After having such a fun day at Thunderhill we were toying with having another track event before the year ends. As luck would have it, an opportunity came up to do it on a Weekend of all things! So we snapped it up again. I'm going to get to the point here and fast because we have limited spots open for August 22nd, which is a Sunday instead of a week day. I know the notice is short but Buttonwillow just off of the I-5 in central California is a fun/safe track (I like it even more than Thunderhill) and to be able do this on a Sunday is highly unusual due to a cancellation. As I said we're keeping this small in order to maximize on-track time and hence there aren't many open slots left. If you want to sign up just drop me a line to alex@akkuratpgi.com or just respond to this thread. I'd love to see some of the Norcal meets Socal since it's not far from LA (that means you Tyson!).

So far on the list we have:
THE CHICKEN
Fred
Robyn
Kirby
Me
Sean (seh1)
Brian
George
James
Dave P
Dave H
Tyronne
Doug Blessing
Kevin Reynolds
Pete F
Pete T
Ken
Hamman7
Richard Abbott - GT2

Just FYI it takes about 2 hours 30 mins (slightly less than Thunderhill) from San Jose and about 1.5 hours from LA.

Of course we can cover the track inspections and all of that...

The cost is $185 per person. Payment can be done via Paypal to sales@akkuratpgi.com or with VISA/AMEX/Mastercard by calling in to 650-381-0000,

Thanks and hurry while space is open....

126 miles north of downtown Los Angeles
196 miles south of San Jose
28 miles northwest of Bakersfield
1/2 miles west of I-5 on Lerdo Highway
60 miles from Paso Robles "Wine Country" and gateway to central coast recreation

HOTEL INFO:
RobynC did some leg work and got us a killer rate under "6speed". These are brand new rooms, courtyard view, triple A approved (balla approved) and $45 a night. Just you're part of "6Speed" when you call to make the reservation...Robyn set aside 20 rooms. Queen deluxe, two queens or king rooms available.

WILLOW INN
20645 Tracy Rd.
Buttonwillow, CA 93206
661-764-5121
David Webb - Gen. Manager

Quick Reply: California Open Track Day