RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 02:15 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Attention All Rennlist members and visitors

X-Auto Products, a new Rennlist sponsor, is offering a Group Buy on RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!! Yes, this includes international shipments - and we accept PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.

This price is available only to forum members and visitors. In order to get this discounted price, drop us an email to info@x-autoproducts.com and let us know that you're interested (no credit card numbers please - we'll call you to confirm). Or, if you prefer, you can download our purchase page and fill it out, then mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the bottom of the form.

Or, best of all, you can place a phone order by calling us at 800-559-1192. Be sure to mention that you saw us on Rennlist to get the discount.

What is Rejex, you ask? RejeX is a stain inhibitor developed for use by the military to prevent the accumulation of corrosive exhaust gases on aluminum aircraft frames. It was found to work so well that the product was slightly modified for civilian use by adding an amazing reflective ingredient that produces an outstanding, dripping-wet-looking shine that lasts for months. And, like the military formula, it's tough, durable polymer coating keeps road grime from sticking to your finish.

On smooth surfaces, RejeX produces a surface so slippery that most brake dust simply blows off your wheels, bug splatters fall off your windshield with little to no effort, and tree sap & bird droppings rinse right off your paint.

Imagine, no more exhaust stains corroding the rear bumpers on older cars. Spark plug shielding will rinse off and shine like new, no matter how much oil your valve covers leak.

Put it on your windshield and rain blows right off. Plus, it won't etch your glass or window trim. And, X-Auto Products guarantees you'll love it, or we'll refund your purchase price.

For more information about RejeX, please stop by our website at

http://www.x-autoproducts.com

or please call us at 800-559-1192. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Everyone,

Barry
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-17-2004, 03:47 AM
Jerry Garwick
Racer

Location: Prather, California: somewhere in the middle of the State
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does RejeX contain silicone?
Old 07-17-2004, 02:40 PM
PC2
Burning Brakes

This offer came two weeks too late. I've already bought Rejex and I have to say the product produces one of the deepest, best shines I've seen. I'm very happy with the product.

Old 07-17-2004, 03:24 PM
springer3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 17 Posts

I am extremely dubious about products as hyped at this is. Barely a single fact in the advertising that cannot also be said about any quality car wax. The price seems excessive even for the modest performance claimed. It does contain silicone (see the MSDS on their web site).

The research labs at 3M, DuPont, and others, and numerous universities around the world study thin film technology at a level we can only imagine. There are some very interesting surface treatments being developed, but still a ways from commercialization. When a revolutionary product is discovered, you can bet the big players will be first to market. I would stay away from this simply because of the way it is being marketed.

Caveat Emptor

Last edited by springer3; 07-17-2004 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 03:53 PM
ljugete
Rennlist Member

Any retroactive discounts? I too bought some last month and it works very nice!

Old 07-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Torags
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by springer3
I am extremely dubious about products as hyped at this is. Barely a single fact in the advertising that cannot also be said about any quality car wax. The price seems excessive even for the modest performance claimed. It does contain silicone (see the MSDS on their web site).

The research labs at 3M, DuPont, and others, and numerous universities around the world study thin film technology at a level we can only imagine. There are some very interesting surface treatments being developed, but still a ways from commercialization. When a revolutionary product is discovered, you can bet the big players will be first to market. I would stay away from this simply because of the way it is being marketed.

Caveat Emptor
While true... Read the testimonials on this forum....

Your assumption about big players is faulty.. Remember how long it took for GM to adopt disk brakes or radial tires?

In my experience big players wait for a market to develop before they hop in.

BTW I have no knowledge of the effectiveness & I do not have an interest in Rejex, other than trying the bottle I just ordered. It's also nice to support our sponsers.......
Old 07-17-2004, 04:33 PM
robmug
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Jerry Garwick
Does RejeX contain silicone?
Out of interest, what's the problem with silicone?
Old 07-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Colin 90 C2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Out of interest, what's the problem with silicone?

If you ever need to do a paint touch-up or respray on a car treated with a silicone based wax, it is more involved cleanup for the new paint to adhere.
Bodyshops hate the stuff.

Other than that, silicone leaves a great smooth finish.
Old 07-17-2004, 07:49 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Jerry Garwick

despite the posting contained in this thread, RejeX DOES NOT contain any free silicone. the post by springer3 is incorrect.

springer3

sorry to hear that you're so hesitant. you'll find many, many people on rennlist who have fallen in love with RejeX, and post their results freely.

ljugete

'retroactive discounts' - that's funny. call me. i promise that we can work a deal. it's not too late to save some money 800-559-1192

Torags

thanks for the order. and yes, the big players do not have a lock on new product development. i remember seeing the full page ad that Apple Computer ran in the WSJ when IBM decided to enter the PC market.
i'm glad you're going to give it a try. please call me if you have any questions about specific application methods and such.

robmug,

on top of the answer already posted, silicones can produce undesireable issues with paint, such as a condition known as fish-eyes. for more information, please call any auto body shop and ask them what they think of silicones in car polish. that's why RejeX has none.

please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions about RejeX or our Rennlist discount.

thanks,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com

Last edited by x-autoproducts; 07-18-2004 at 12:15 AM.

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!