Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Christer
Super User

Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Christer
Super User

this one was included with an email that asked if I was happy with the position of the airfilter....ha ha
Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2004, 12:59 PM
tonytaylor
User

Not got the GT1 Veloces on yet, then?
Old 06-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Christer
Super User

No, I have asked them to do that in the morning so somebody can have a drive and make sure all is well. I don't really want to find halfway down the motorway to London that both rears have esxploded due to the fact that they have been rubbing on something for the last 130 f****** miles...!

Also, apparently they have sentme a 20MB video clip of the car being started and run for a little while to make sure everything was allright tonight...I do have a rennlist website, but don't know if I remember how to post it up there....
Old 06-09-2004, 06:30 PM
asbi
User

Christer,
When's the big day??????
Kevin.
90 C2 Manual (Marine Blue)
Old 06-09-2004, 08:32 PM
tonytaylor
User

Originally posted by Christer
No, I have asked them to do that in the morning so somebody can have a drive and make sure all is well. I don't really want to find halfway down the motorway to London that both rears have esxploded due to the fact that they have been rubbing on something for the last 130 f****** miles...!
Your tyres won't explode - thet will be your engine because that rub will be the oil line

Also, apparently they have sentme a 20MB video clip of the car being started and run for a little while to make sure everything was allright tonight...I do have a rennlist website, but don't know if I remember how to post it up there....
Jest aside, I really hope that those wheels fit ,- then I can get a set

Last time I was there Colin had your engine in front of him (not exactly working on it, just there, in front of him ) and was pretty enthusiastic about it it's expected power outputs ( but that can be our secret until there is proof). I hope he is right because if he is I'm having the same. If not 1'll have to put up with laaaaaaaaaaaaag.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:18 AM
Christer
Super User

Tony

There will obviously be lots of secret bits in my engine and 9M can never reveal those without my express permission.

9M are so confident that the wheels will fit that they were actually just going to put them on just before I collect the car tomorrow....i told them to do it today though because i am not too sure...

Anyway, regarding power output Colin has toldme nothing but we won't know for a few months anyway...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: