Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 05:40 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VA/MD/DC Summer Meet and Fun Run

Hey guys,

On May 29th, we will be having our first area meet for the summer and will have a fun run routed out through some great roads found by Tony (Blue S2) in MD. The location for the meet is up to you guys (I'll take tally of peoples votes). Would you prefer that VA members meet in VA, then drive up to the roads in MD, or would you prefer that everyone find their way up to a meeting place on/near the roads themselves, then meet and enjoy some backroad fun on the way to a place to eat, relax and fill up a parking lot?

Start voting for the details now, and reserving the day for a good ol' Rennlist meet. I've talked to about 20 of you locals about summer NoVA/MD/DC meets, and this will be the first. Let's see if we can't kick off the summer with a great turnout and a lot of classic Porsche fun.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:55 AM
forklift
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I will plan on being there. A buddy of mine says he found a really, really good road somewhere around Warrenton. I have yet to drive it, but can get you more info. if interested.

Where you at FATT yesterday? There were two red 944Ts there, one hit a wall, one did not.....I am fairly sure the one that hit the wall was not yours though.....

Jim
Old 05-09-2004, 12:54 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, nope I wasn't there, Jim (what's FATT??). Please do send me the road info. I might just get a friend or two and go for a ride to, uh.. check it out sometime soon

I'm moving all traffic concerning the meet over to the cross post in the 993 Forum. It has the most talk on the matter by far, and I want to keep everyone on the same page for many obvious reasons.

One member wants to change the date but some can't make it on that changed date, so please pipe up and state what you think of the matter.

Link: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=132567
Old 05-11-2004, 07:24 AM
forklift
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Kevin,

FATT is Friday at the track, which is a DE on the first (usually) Friday of the month at Summit Point.

My buddy w/ the route is on vacation, so I will send you when he gets back. I realize it will be too late, but might be good to have anyway.

Either weekend is good for me. I plan on being there.....

Quick Reply: VA/MD/DC Summer Meet and Fun Run