M030 Eibach lowering springs setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2022, 10:30 AM
964C2Touring
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default M030 Eibach lowering springs setup

Hi,

I have a ROW 91 964 C2 with M030 sports suspension package.
Nightblue exterior with cobalt blue sport seats interior.
Pretty much stock.

I have a rather specific question related to suspension setup for which I was not able to find an answer yet.
Hoping that one of you has the setup in question or you have had any experience with it and would be able to provide some guidance.

For the Belgian roads (I do not do track), I find it too harsh. Not sure if it is the package or maybe wear on the suspension components themselves.

What I am interested in is to replace the stock M030 springs with Eibach lowering springs, but I am unable to find confirmation if the combination of the M030 shocks and other components with these Eibach lowering springs will work well and won't wear out the components too much.

Much appreciated for any info you could provide.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:43 PM
Goughary
Race Car

Received 428 Likes on 278 Posts

I had eibach springs on the stock struts for a bite they were fine. When the struts were done, i swapped for bilstein b6, which are the best alternative to the Boge oem if you want the same feel.

As to your harshness...if those mo30 are harsh, there is something wrong. They aren't a harsh crashy/bangy strut...so maybe get out with someone in your area that has stock struts and see how they feel to get a comparison. But they should feel relatively soft in comparison to a "better" sport strut.

Oem, stock, "soft"
Oem, mo30 stock, "less soft"

That's how they should feel. Not harsh.

Quick Reply: M030 Eibach lowering springs setup