Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust set up (moving to dual out) 1990 C2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2021, 09:03 AM
dmaddox
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 96 Posts

@Bobby G I also have a Fabspeed dual out exhaust system, however the left side is capped as I do not have the cut-out bumper on the left side of the car. The tip I am using is the oval-ish fabspeed tip that came with the car (I also bought my car with the setup intact). With a fabspeed exhaust, did yours not come with the fabspeed tips? I do have to say that I am not a fan of the fabspeed tips, they look so chunky and fat. My preference would be a more subtle integrated end, even if not chrome.

I positioned it as uniformly as I could - but it still (especially side profile) looks obnoxious and calls attention to itself - which I guess some people may like?

Old 12-28-2021, 12:53 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 118 Posts

Actually I've got a dual outlet, ceracoted fabspeed RSR with heat that I'm going to sell if anyone is interested.
I'd probably let it go for 1200 plus buyer pays shipping.
The following users liked this post:
JP-"S" (12-28-2021)
Old 12-28-2021, 03:31 PM
JP-"S"
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by eddieb4
Actually I've got a dual outlet, ceracoted fabspeed RSR with heat that I'm going to sell if anyone is interested.
I'd probably let it go for 1200 plus buyer pays shipping.

Can you please PM me more info. Hopefully I was 1st to respond.
Old 12-28-2021, 05:09 PM
Bobby G
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dmaddox
@Bobby G I also have a Fabspeed dual out exhaust system, however the left side is capped as I do not have the cut-out bumper on the left side of the car. The tip I am using is the oval-ish fabspeed tip that came with the car (I also bought my car with the setup intact). With a fabspeed exhaust, did yours not come with the fabspeed tips? I do have to say that I am not a fan of the fabspeed tips, they look so chunky and fat. My preference would be a more subtle integrated end, even if not chrome.

I positioned it as uniformly as I could - but it still (especially side profile) looks obnoxious and calls attention to itself - which I guess some people may like?

That isn't half bad. Mine didn't come with any. I'm guessing that when the prior owner went with the new dual outlet, he decided not to put tips. I see tips on Amazon that I'm debating whether to try.
Old 12-28-2021, 06:39 PM
dmaddox
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 96 Posts

Well, the real question is where to get a matching driver side elbow and tip - Fabspeed doesn't show them for sale.
Old 12-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 689 Likes on 438 Posts

Originally Posted by dmaddox
Well, the real question is where to get a matching driver side elbow and tip - Fabspeed doesn't show them for sale.
Happy to do what I can to make that happen, shoot me an email. (John@Fabspeed.com)

The following users liked this post:
dmaddox (12-29-2021)

Quick Reply: Exhaust set up (moving to dual out) 1990 C2 ???