Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The way this board is run....

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 12:16 AM
JoeW
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe I'm going to waste my effort posting on this thread. But the subject cries out its injustice and an attack on John D or Jenn is wayyy out of line -- sorry, I'd rather think about "After three years..." Joe W.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:08 AM
Arjan B.
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phoenix, How can you notice that Rennlist changed when you bin here since April '04 and just posted 23 times. If you posted more the 500 then I understand your critic, but now I think it's without a reason.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:16 AM
Christer
Race Car

I also think that Rennlist has changed and I have been here a 'while' and made a 'few' posts.

The only thing is I actually think it keeps getting better and better....
Old 04-15-2004, 07:17 AM
DaveK
Race Car

I'm astounded that anyone can complain about Rennlist when they can't even fork out $20. It's hardly expensive is it????

Worth far more in my opinion.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Roygarth
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DaveK

Worth far more in my opinion.
Steady Dave!
Old 04-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Personally, I miss the non-member classifieds quite a bit...I used them frequently. ...that's just a statement, not a complaint.

For the record, I am not aware of any moderator decision to allow/disallow the use of non-member classifieds. BUT...what I AM aware of is WHY the non-member classifieds were discontinued:

FRAUD, FRAUD, misrepresentation and FRAUD.

Let's face it, FRAUD SUCKS!! ...and the jag-offs that participate in frauding ANYONE over the internet, telephone and want ads are just scum of the earth.

I don't think Phoenix intended to "attack" Rennlist, it's Moderators or John himself. When I first read it, I thought of it as his opinion, but found it odd that someone would immediately resort to claiming it had to be $$$$$$ or "profits" as it was stated as the cause for bringing down the non-member classifieds.

Phoenix, you are relatively new to the boards...and I welcome you, along with your opinions...that's okay by me. Just be careful of what you say, just like anywhere else. Discussion boards are a hotbed of misconception, miscommunication and things just simply being taken the wrong way, being misconstrued, etc. (hopefully my spelling is up to snuff?)

We are a tough bunch, with a bit of sensitivity thrown in for color.

Rest assured that I, as well as others are here for FUN, not $$$$$, fame or ego trips - okay, so MOST of us anyway.

With that said...PLEASE, let's move on to greener pastures.

Quick Reply: The way this board is run....