Sponsored by:

Feedback on 964 turbo appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Gser
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feedback on 964 turbo appreciated

Anyone familiar with the red on tan 1994 964 turbo 3.6 for sale in Montreal? VINWPOAC2965RS480083. Listed with Automobiles Etcetera. I have been speaking with Kelly Strong. The car has 38,894 Kms and looks to be in immaculate condition. Link below
https://www.automobilesetcetera.com/...ale_class=used
Old 02-03-2020, 12:15 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,090 Likes on 1,255 Posts

I am not sure if I know this car or not. It appears to be A US spec US imported car., There were 13 Canadian 1994 Turbo 3.6's imported to Canada. This car has the vin stickers and is missing the additional seat restraints on the rear pad so my guess it was imported to Canada from the US. I would inquire to info regarding when the speedo was swapped out for Km and for documentation showing accuracy of the miles. I suspect the car has more miles than noted. The clock is missing which controls the necessary functions, I am assuming it is hidden behind the dash. It has B&B aftermarket exhaust and radio. The rear bumper was refinished and not properly along with something going on with the front valance. The speedlines look dull in some shots and shinny in others. verify that the etching is still there. H&R coil springs on factory shocks which is not a proper setup and most of the info they have posted is incorrect.

I would be very careful it seems to have some questions needing answers although if it checks out the price is fair if none of the original parts are supplied and everything else checks out..
The following users liked this post:
Gser (02-03-2020)
Old 02-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Gser
7th Gear

Originally Posted by cobalt
I am not sure if I know this car or not. It appears to be A US spec US imported car., There were 13 Canadian 1994 Turbo 3.6's imported to Canada. This car has the vin stickers and is missing the additional seat restraints on the rear pad so my guess it was imported to Canada from the US. I would inquire to info regarding when the speedo was swapped out for Km and for documentation showing accuracy of the miles. I suspect the car has more miles than noted. The clock is missing which controls the necessary functions, I am assuming it is hidden behind the dash. It has B&B aftermarket exhaust and radio. The rear bumper was refinished and not properly along with something going on with the front valance. The speedlines look dull in some shots and shinny in others. verify that the etching is still there. H&R coil springs on factory shocks which is not a proper setup and most of the info they have posted is incorrect.

I would be very careful it seems to have some questions needing answers although if it checks out the price is fair if none of the original parts are supplied and everything else checks out..
Much appreciated!
Am I missing something? The speedo seems to be in mph?
Old 02-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Gser
7th Gear

Default Speedo?

Am I missing something? The speedo looks to be in miles?
Old 02-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Gser
7th Gear

Am I missing something? the Speedo seems to be in mph?
Old 02-03-2020, 07:33 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,090 Likes on 1,255 Posts

I read the description stating 38,894 km and it must have stuck in my head. The boost gauge in place of the clock distracted me from looking closely at the miles and I confused the actual miles with the km they posted. Didn't get any sleep last night, so disregard that although there are questions and it would need some closer inspection. Everything else is as I stated but the pictures are not very detailed and some critical areas are omitted. Disregard the options that is not for that car and most likely with the exhaust work other mods like increased boost spring might be in place. So have a thorough PPI done by someone who knows 964's preferably turbos.

GL
Gser (02-04-2020)
Old 02-08-2020, 04:41 PM
revolution993
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 67 Posts

Probably Mr Saputo car collection.
they have a singer for sale 1.5m cad 😳
Gser (02-11-2020)
Old 02-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Gser
7th Gear

Originally Posted by revolution993
It was his car, unfortunately the car was sold. That singer is amazing!👌🏾
Old 02-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Gser
7th Gear

Originally Posted by revolution993
it was his car. Car has been sold. The Singer is amazing!

Quick Reply: Feedback on 964 turbo appreciated