Momo Corse Seats 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 09:11 PM
BrokeAss
Driver Carries No Cash
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Momo Corse Seats 4 Sale

Before I list these seats for sale in the classifieds, I thought I'd give my 964 Rennlist buddies a shot at them first.....

My mechanic called me up to tell me that one of his customers wanted to sell a pair of Momo Corse seats from his 993. I jumped on 'em only to find that they're a bit too big for me. These are the "gentlemanly" sized racing seats. I'm 6'0" and just under 200lbs, and find them a bit too wide for track use. I prefer the narrower seat that hold me a little snugger - especially under the arms/lats. My wife also autocrosses and DE's our 964 - and she's only 5'1" !!! They're far too wide for her.

The seats come with sliders and mounting hardware.
This floor mount does not PROPERLY fit a 964 - you WILL need to fabricate or buy another floor mount While the bolt patterns match up perfectly, the seat sits just a bit too close to the transmission tunnel and one small part of the seat actually made contact with the center console. That's fine for a dedicated race car, but not so cool for my street car. If I were to keep these seats, i'd have the shop refabricate the floor mount and move everything left 1".

....anyway, it's not the mounting hardware thats made me sell them - damn near everyone I know finds seat mouning "fidgety" at best - I'm selling them because they're too wide for my wife and I.

Rennlist buddy price $500 + shipping. Interested? Drop me a line at terry@terryriedel.com

Last edited by BrokeAss; 08-07-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Momo Corse Seats 4 Sale