Where to buy 60mm center caps for Speedline wheels - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Air/Oil Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 964 Forum
Reload this Page >

Where to buy 60mm center caps for Speedline wheels

Notices
964 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to buy 60mm center caps for Speedline wheels

Old 03-12-2018, 12:48 PM
99er
User

Default Where to buy 60mm center caps for Speedline wheels

I recently purchased a 964 that had Speedline wheels on it and am looking to replace the black caps with silver ones with Porsche crest. Any idea where to get these? The 77mm ones are standard Porsche and Suncoast said they think it's aftermarket. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:57 PM
Silvertarga
User

I think [email protected] has a set,
he sold them but here is the listing , maybe it will help you in searching

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...nter-caps.html
Old 03-14-2018, 10:32 PM
99er
User

Thanks for the lead. Perhaps he'd know where to source another set.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:04 PM
cobalt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Actually what black caps are you speaking of? The factory caps were metal and came with turbo script the factory optioned crested caps are NLA. They are similar to the 993 caps which have a different crest. The 993 versions have black lettering Porsche vs gold. The ones posted above will work but if your looking for the correct cap these are what you want but when found used usually run over $500 a set needing work.

I would use the 993's if it isn't that important. These can probably be found cheaper but this is what they look like.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-set-4-NEW-genuine-Porsche-color-crest-METAL-center-caps/222840550558?epid=7015017527&hash=item33e254f49e:g:5KgAAOSw6fVahbo9&vxp= mtr

These are the factory supplied caps.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:19 PM
99er
User

I was looking for silver caps for my Speedlines – black isn't terrible, but I'd prefer the silver. The wheels above look like they have 77mm caps on them which wouldn't fit my wheels.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:26 PM
Geisert964
User

If you don't have to OG and just looking for silver there a ton on ebay for sale that are replicas. That's all I did for mine.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:18 PM
cobalt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 99er View Post
I was looking for silver caps for my Speedlines ľ black isn't terrible, but I'd prefer the silver. The wheels above look like they have 77mm caps on them which wouldn't fit my wheels.

I didn't realize you had the Alessio's. The caps I posted fit the factory cup style speedline and cup wheels. I have never seen them with a Porsche crest for that wheel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy 60mm center caps for Speedline wheels

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: