964 Forum
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2018 RUF SCR

Old 03-13-2018, 02:37 PM
GDOG8
Addict
Rennlist Member

Nice car...obviously! Doesn’t do much for me aesthetically. I much prefer any of the Singers. I find the exterior neat, but maybe boring and the interior just horrid.

Thats is why they make different cars, so we can each find( or create) something we love.

-G
Old 03-14-2018, 04:03 AM
20C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Marine Blue View Post
Who in their right mind decided all that alcantara was a good idea??? I’m a fan of the material but that is just over the top. I also question the pepita in combination with the Alcantara, that is not a good combo IMHO. The rest of the car is incredible though and I guess it’s just a matter of taste.
Not to quote you directly but to many as well. This is only the prototype car & not even running example. Nothing is final let alone the interior.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:30 AM
Marine Blue
Super User

Originally Posted by 20C4S View Post
Not to quote you directly but to many as well. This is only the prototype car & not even running example. Nothing is final let alone the interior.
Good to know. Typically when I see cars like this I immediately associate it with a customer order.

I found a shot of the yellow SCR’s interior, the yellow tartan looks good and once they dial back the alcantara it will look even better.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:15 AM
RDH
User

must have been some sort of special sale on the alcantara ...
Old 03-14-2018, 10:38 AM
911Jetta
Addict
Rennlist Member

I like that fact that there's no radio or central touch screen! Interesting center console button arrangement.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2018 RUF SCR

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: