964 RWB Shifter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Evan LaCava
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 964 RWB Shifter Thread

Hello All,

I'm new here, but certainly not new to Automotive stuff.
Quick Intro: I'm a Mechanical Engineer, Machinist etc. Own an AS9003a Machine shop, full CAD/CAM/Manufacturing capability.

Anyway, I'm branching out a bit and decided to make some new products. ***THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD, please don't treat it as one***

I designed and made some Pagani Huayra style universal shift *****, and I am trying to get the word out on them....in today's day and age that means using social media. I have contacted someone with a sweet RWB 964 and offered to send him a shift **** in order to post it and tag and gain some publicity. I asked him what the shifter thread was and he was uncertain.

Enough of the BS....here is what I need. Anyone know what the "Standard" shifter thread is? I know RWB doesn't mean much for interior stuff (I don't think at least)....but I've seen a pic of the guy's interior and the shifter certainly does not look like an OEM unit. He said "Factory 964 (for my #rwbtoro)"

Anyway...I think this shift **** will look pretty damn awesome in his interior and I'm hoping the word starts to spread on these 100% American Made Products!

This is a shot off insta of his interior:

And just for fun:

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can provide!
Old 10-26-2017, 10:01 AM
LPMM
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 80 Posts

This is a CAE shifter, contact them to get the thread information.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:25 AM
Evan LaCava
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you. After some googling it does appear to be that shifter, but I didn't see specs listed for shifter thread. I shall call later on today....

Quick Reply: 964 RWB Shifter Thread