Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

How do you hook up a Rogue logger?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 03:31 PM
Chuck Henry
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you hook up a Rogue logger?

I just got mine from LR but there isn't a shred of paperwork in here and searching around got me this:

http://www.roguetuning.com/dme_logge...r_setup__files

However, the wire colors don't match and I'm not sure how to hook this thing up. Does anyone have additional feedback?
Old 07-21-2016, 06:47 PM
refresh951
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

It shows pin numbers also.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:09 PM
gruhsy
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I had the same question. I have a logger...previous version. There is no info on the logger indicating what pins are what. I did not receive a harness or plug with it second hand. There are 4 pins on the logger but what pin is what from the picture? And to clarify again the wire / harness on the right side of the picture I do not have.
Yes I could build the plug with 4 wires but what is the pin-out????

Oh and I researched moates.net and it's called a "4 pin latching cn2 port header" Getting closer. I could trial and error the wiring on the logger but don't know if I would short out anything.

Ok I am also finding the moates site annoying because I just found this too and I have been searching their site on and off for weeks http://www.moates.net/cn2-cable-p-220.html?cPath=69

and what is up with this editor turning the words "wire-harness" into a link on my post when I am not asking it too. I just had to edit this again so it would not take anyone to some website??!!!!
Attached Images  

Last edited by gruhsy; 07-21-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Quick Reply: How do you hook up a Rogue logger?