A-Tune in stock and available NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Mike Lindsey
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default A-Tune in stock and available NOW!

The Rogue Tuning A-Tune AFM KIT for the 944T is now available from Lindsey Racing. Now in stock and ready to ship! Some already have.

A-Tune
Other 1-405-947-0137
Old 06-15-2016, 12:13 PM
CO951
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had an early version of this before going to the M-Tune, it is a nice and noticeable upgrade over any of the chip upgrades. I highly recommend it if staying basically stock.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:08 PM
raleighBahn
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a terrific chip for the AFM crowd and works well with all kinds of modifications.

Save yourself some time and get the Lindsey adjustable 3bar FPR instead of the Bosch 3bar FPR or it will run too rich. The Bosch does indeed run higher than 3bar, as noted all over the forum, and personally observed as well. I recently switched and got a nice bump in power and no more soot on the rear bumper. Installation advice - focus on the bottom screw FIRST, don't completely tighten, then the top screw, then tighten both. The adjustable FPR is a tight fit with the stock manifold but it will fit.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Mike Lindsey
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by raleighBahn
This is a terrific chip for the AFM crowd and works well with all kinds of modifications.

Save yourself some time and get the Lindsey adjustable 3bar FPR instead of the Bosch 3bar FPR or it will run too rich. The Bosch does indeed run higher than 3bar, as noted all over the forum, and personally observed as well. I recently switched and got a nice bump in power and no more soot on the rear bumper. Installation advice - focus on the bottom screw FIRST, don't completely tighten, then the top screw, then tighten both. The adjustable FPR is a tight fit with the stock manifold but it will fit.
You just loosen the rail mounting bolts enough so you can lean the rail a little as you get the large diameter of the regulator past the intake runner. We have seen many installed backwards (180 off) because of this not being done.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:59 PM
redline7921
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will the A-tune work any turbo installed with no chip reprogramming required? Example... If I bought the chip now and the car has a 26/6, will I need to get a different chip tune if I decided to install a 26/8 later?

Thanks
Old 06-19-2016, 12:05 AM
raleighBahn
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Josh and Lindsey have the official answer, but my understanding has always been yes. I have a 26/8 and lots of other a-tune have the 26/6. There are 3D maps plus map sensor, so it should adapt to quite a few changes (exhaust, dp wastegate, etc), provided injectors are stock, 3bar FPR, and of course the AFM.

Quick Reply: A-Tune in stock and available NOW!