SoCal - OC - Open House at Brewster Industries - 2/21

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 01:24 AM
Brantley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal - OC - Open House at Brewster Industries - 2/21

Brewster Industries (Porsche mechanic) in San Clemente is having a car show / open house on 2/21 (tomorrow!) from 11a to 2p.

I'll be heading down in a group of two turbo's and an S2. Would be cool to get some other water cooled front engine's out there to represent...

http://brewsterporsche.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BillBrewste...921115/?type=1
Old 11-30-2016, 01:41 AM
brwilson
Advanced

I know this is an old thread, but I am trying to contact this shop in San Clemente. They previously worked on my car. I know they recently moved, but I don't know where, and their phone is disconnected. I didn't think they were going out of business, just moving. I used to work with Scott at the shop--any help is appreciated.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:13 PM
Brantley
Addict
Rennlist Member

I haven't been there since the open house. But, this would all be news to me... They moved to this much larger location (the address on their website) a couple of years back. Looked like they were doing plenty well...

I live in the area so could potentially swing by, but most likely not until this weekend.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:16 PM
brwilson
Advanced

Thanks, I had done a search for them on this site and yours was the most relevant and recent post. I was finally able to track them down and contact them this morning--apparently they have moved to a smaller facility about 3 miles away which will allow them to better focus on the clients they have currently. Their phone is not in service yet, but hopefully they will be up an running soon.

Thanks again,
Old 11-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Brantley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sure... glad you got a hold of them and they are still around! I've taken one of my 944 turbos to them over the years occasionally. They are definitely an asset to Porsche owners to the area...

Quick Reply: SoCal - OC - Open House at Brewster Industries - 2/21