Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

tires 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003 | 11:50 AM
ian kam
Racer

Default tires 4 sale

hey everyone well got a little fender bender the other day so while one rim got a big chunk out of it I decided to upgrade to some kenesis RS 17 inch rims. So this means the brand new tires i put on the car are no good to me. The sizes are factory recommended for a 87 turbo 16's. Brand new michelin piolit sport z rated all seasons. Maybe on the car for 2 months and one will be brand new. If any interest let me know or they just become a table in the garage. I will price them very well.
Old 08-13-2003 | 05:53 PM
JustinL
Drifting

ian,

How bad is the damage to the rest of the car? Are the wheels salvageable? I've been looking for something cheap to put on my n/a.

I'm still waiting for the MAP kit from Danno, but as soon as it gets here I'll install it and hit the dyno.

Justin
Old 08-14-2003 | 01:51 AM
ian kam
Racer

Default justin about thewheels

the rims are the 928 7 slot chromed still very nice the one hit could be fixed but not that bad. As for the tires like i said all new actually nice for a all season . we can discuss it further if your interested i'll swing ya a deal I promise. Also getting alot of the car repainted at joey's place some due to damage other due to age. I still have to hit the dyno too. I may take it to california and get speed force racing to do a turbo injectors and headers and big brake kit in september. But we will see. We know how weak our dollar is!!!
Old 08-14-2003 | 03:44 AM
Sami951
Drifting

OT - Justin, sent you a PM ...

Quick Reply: tires 4 sale