Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS: 951 parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 04:32 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts
Default FS: 951 parts

I am sitting on some stuff that I won't be using, so thought I'd offer them up here first before heading towards ebay.

1) SFR Stage II header/cross-over pipe, $1,000 obo. Its 321SS, has an EGT bung and WB O2 bung in the appropriate places, is cermaic coated and I paid $$$'s for this. Unfortunately (and full discloure here so if you buy them, you can't say you weren't warned), I was very disappointed in the quality and fit and ultimately replaced these with FRF parts before I ever ran the SFR stuff on the car. For it to fit properly, I think you will have to do some work on the crossover pipe to get the angle of the turbo flange to mate up properly. On a plus side, the merge collector that Tim bought (I am convinced he didn't build it) is a thing of beauty. What you see is what you get, but I know there are plenty of folks who like SFR parts and might be able to get some use out of them.

2) Stainless steel wastegate adapters for TiAL, $100. Brand new, unused, these are the units that Fejjj made up. I don't need them at this point, so will let someone else put them to use.

3) Stock external oil cooler, SOLD. Came off my 951 when I went with the Lindsay FM oil cooler.

Shipping cost not included. I am going to be out of town on a motorcycle for the next week so I can't ship anything until Monday, 8/11, but figured I will post now. I will have some access to internet during my travels so I should be able to answer questions and whatnot in the interim.
Attached Images     
Old 08-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Unfortunately the SFR stuff started going down the drain for fitment. I sold mine for the same reason with the same disclosure. They were going to go on a track car so the buyer didn't care. I even had to modify my coolant pipe that runs over them :-/ good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: FS: 951 parts