Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

I just want to cry!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 04:17 PM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I guess one good thing about sucking as bad as we did last year is that it won't be too hard to be better this year. Although the schedulers aren't helping any giving us the #1 hardest schedule. Even so, we might get to 50/50 this year. God it is sad to even admit that. Can't believe we passed on Charlie Strong. The recruiting class he would have pulled in at UF, would have been amazing. Jeremy Foley really screwed the pooch on that one.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry about your car.

I had Allstate when my 86 got totaled. They were great but a lot of that had to do with my relationship with my agent. I had been with him a long time and he really went to bat for me. If you can get your agent to push hard, you will get more out of Allstate.
Despite the smarmy commercials, nationwide was NOT on my side.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Dave W.
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Eric,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune! I almost made it over there Friday but my car is eating up reference sensors for some reason. GL with the repair. BTW are those 996TT hollow spoke wheels on your car? I think I found a set for my car but wasn't sure if the rear wheels fit. TTL
Old 07-06-2014, 09:18 PM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Thanks Guys! It will be dropped off at Bodystyle tomorrow. Then it is in God's hands. No way either company will pay his prices and I am too picky to go anywhere else. So it is what it is. Hopefully they will pay at least 50 %.

Dave:

Yes, optional 996TT and C4S BBS Sport Techno II's. They are direct bolt in for rear. Fronts require 13mm spacer to clear bearing hub dust cap, not anything else. Rears are 18X11 ET63. Fronts 18X9 ET50.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 533 Likes on 287 Posts

For what it's worth, my 335 got rear ended and I took it to Bodystyles and, despite not being an insurance-sponsored shop, Geico and State Farm worked it out to pay virtually all of it -- the small uncovered part was maybe $200 and didn't seem worth fighting over... Of course modern bmw bumpers in alpine white are way more cookie cutter that that door in that color... Fingers crossed for you!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave W.
Hi Eric,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune! I almost made it over there Friday but my car is eating up reference sensors for some reason. GL with the repair. BTW are those 996TT hollow spoke wheels on your car? I think I found a set for my car but wasn't sure if the rear wheels fit. TTL
Sorry you had issue with the car Dave
Would have loved for you to swing by.... Maybe we will do it again....
Hope the car is ok

Originally Posted by URG8RB8
Thanks Guys! It will be dropped off at Bodystyle tomorrow. Then it is in God's hands. No way either company will pay his prices and I am too picky to go anywhere else. So it is what it is. Hopefully they will pay at least 50 %.

Dave:

Yes, optional 996TT and C4S BBS Sport Techno II's. They are direct bolt in for rear. Fronts require 13mm spacer to clear bearing hub dust cap, not anything else. Rears are 18X11 ET63. Fronts 18X9 ET50.
Hey Eric
Hope it all works out
If you need help with anything let me know ...
regards
Ed
Old 07-06-2014, 10:15 PM
mudbuddha
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Just saw the thread. Sorry to see the mishap Eric. I feel your pain. At least you have the resource to get it fixed and back on the road. Good luck.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:46 PM
ForceReconTrojan
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 67King
What do LSU and tOSU have to do wtih any of it? Granted, I was born a few years before USC's last legitimate one in 1978.
LMAO. This from the city that rioted after Lane quit! There are no "legitimate NC's in college football since there is no playoff ( until this year) " Besides we all know Alabama "claims" every NC every year.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:05 AM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Thanks Duke, in a little over 8 hours in will be in good hands. For how long, that is the big question. I booked the rental for three weeks. Now just hope it doesn't turn into three months like last time.

Quick Reply: I just want to cry!!!