Porsche Tour

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 03:09 PM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Tour

Not directly 951 related...but Porsche

A couple weeks ago, I finally got to do something I have wanted to do for a long time. Porsche factory tour.

That is amazing you quick they build the cars. The production line doesnt care if it is building a GT2 or a base boxtser. One might be built right after the other.

Something interesting. We were told that that they would normally let us see 918 Spyder production...but we couldnt for a while. There is a new porsche that was in there in pre-production phase that will be announced in the fall. They said with the 918 released on 9/18 and the new Porsche, it would be a very hot fall.

Now, keeping in mind in Stuttgart, only the sports cars (and all engines) are produced, this means its a sports car.

Could this be the rumored entry level car? Maybe the 944 of the 2010's??? There has been a rumor of a new entry level car using a turbo 4 cylinder engine.

See I managed to get some 944 in here.

Of course it could also be the Panamera Wagon in prototype builds to have production moved somewhere else...
Old 03-10-2013, 03:12 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Sounds like a blast. I too want to take the tour...........in conjunction with picking up a car!

Quick Reply: Porsche Tour