Old 11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by EliteThink
Why no refund?
he got the refund and I had to sent the part for repolishing, I sold him a polished intake manifold he changed his mind and sent it back carelessly without any protection got scrathed really bad and the intake had to be re-polished I offered a partial refund he didn't accept it and filed a paypal case which he won. He got all his money I ended up losing shipping and $ 100.00 fee for repolishing
Old 11-03-2012, 12:28 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 41 Posts

Lart, why are you selling to this outed scammer? Block him from bidding on your items. I doubt he "changed his mind". My suspicion is that this was premeditated.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:48 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

i think Porsche dismantlers are like them guys that run the missile silos.

glad those boys are down there.

mix it all together and you've got a very good shake.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:00 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by odurandina
i think Porsche dismantlers are like them guys that run the missile silos.

glad those boys are down there.

mix it all together and you've got a very good shake.
Most of them are GREAT people to deal with especially LART!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Precision Motorsport reminds me of the game we played as a kid referred to as wack-a-mole.

Every time you wack him down into his hole, he pops up out of another one.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
zeusrotty
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had no problems with there products either.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by zeusrotty
I have had no problems with there products either.
Beware, he has scammed many people by dealing outside of eBay.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:08 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Please support honest and fair sellers like LART. We need him!!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:42 AM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jc85G
Azbanks,
I am not Mike Hobocan, Tony Damiza or any of his aliases so if you believe you can prove I am him give it you best shot pal.
I am not your pal. I don't give a crap who you are. The management of this board can find out who you are and they might care which could cost you a bunch. If you are mike/Tony/whoever from precision motorsports, I hope IB sends a nasty lawyer to crawl up your @$$ and make your life miserable.

If you are not mike/tony/etc, you might want to think through your posts before you join a new forum. You might want to see what is up before you defend a scammer who has ripped several members of this board.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM
jc85G
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by azbanks
I am not your pal. I don't give a crap who you are. The management of this board can find out who you are and they might care which could cost you a bunch. If you are mike/Tony/whoever from precision motorsports, I hope IB sends a nasty lawyer to crawl up your @$$ and make your life miserable.

If you are not mike/tony/etc, you might want to think through your posts before you join a new forum. You might want to see what is up before you defend a scammer who has ripped several members of this board.
Thanks for you quick reply. My statement stands. I urge you to report me to the all powerful oz, then they can tell you that you are full of S**T. I made an observation as to how several of you consistently blame Mike for every negative thing that is posted about his competitor. His competitor has had a very public legal battle and in the course of those problems has said he received death threats. He has also had negative feedback on ebay from konig. Is it that hard to believe he has more than one enemy in this world? Maybe konig is just one of those vengeful nuts who can't let anything go, who knows. Look how quickly Mike was blamed for selling a K26 as a K28 in another thread, he had NOTHING to do with it! I hope you do find out who konig is, but I'm sure you wont be big enough to admit it when you find out it isn't Mike.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thanks for you quick reply. My statement stands. I urge you to report me to the all powerful oz, then they can tell you that you are full of S**T. I made an observation as to how several of you consistently blame Mike for every negative thing that is posted about his competitor. His competitor has had a very public legal battle and in the course of those problems has said he received death threats. He has also had negative feedback on ebay from konig. Is it that hard to believe he has more than one enemy in this world? Maybe konig is just one of those vengeful nuts who can't let anything go, who knows. Look how quickly Mike was blamed for selling a K26 as a K28 in another thread, he had NOTHING to do with it! I hope you do find out who konig is, but I'm sure you wont be big enough to admit it when you find out it isn't Mike.
I am going tell you for sure that the konig that posted all of those threads is not the real konig, according to the statements of this impostor he went pubic less than two weeks ago in order to receive my refund, according the his last post on pelicans forums, he received the payment a week ago. well in the next screen shots you will see that the real konig received his money months ago, and the only one who would know his name was Mike, so i have absolutely no doubt that it was him because i have his IP

the real konig started a paypal case against me and won, if i could have not refunded the money i would have done it, he carelessly sent back polished items and were scratched and had to be re-polished, but he won the case more than 3 months ago that's why I knew it was a fake guy behind it and the only one that could know this was Mike.
1st screen shot day fake thread was started
2, 3,4 screen shots of paypal refund to konig check DATES
Attached Images      
Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 PM
jc85G
Instructor

Originally Posted by lart951
I am going tell you for sure that the konig that posted all of those threads is not the real konig, according to the statements of this impostor he went pubic less than two weeks ago in order to receive my refund, according the his last post on pelicans forums, he received the payment a week ago. well in the next screen shots you will see that the real konig received his money months ago, and the only one who would know his name was Mike, so i have absolutely no doubt that it was him because i have his IP

the real konig started a paypal case against me and won, if i could have not refunded the money i would have done it, he carelessly sent back polished items and were scratched and had to be re-polished, but he won the case more than 3 months ago that's why I knew it was a fake guy behind it and the only one that could know this was Mike.
1st screen shot day fake thread was started
2, 3,4 screen shots of paypal refund to konig check DATES
I'm not debating the konig situation as far as the damage parts go, there are some people you can't satisfy no matter how hard you try. You know you have blamed him for things that he has not done (the recent turbo thread for one) and urged others to do the same. So, your wrong for that. If you can prove you have HIS I.p. address and can link It to "konig 4206", then you should post it.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:44 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I'm not debating the konig situation as far as the damage parts go, there are some people you can't satisfy no matter how hard you try. You know you have blamed him for things that he has not done (the recent turbo thread for one) and urged others to do the same. So, your wrong for that. If you can prove you have HIS I.p. address and can link It to "konig 4206", then you should post it.
I sent a email to ian @ 944 online to see if i can get the fake konig ip this is mike's ip

Return-Path: <damiza318@gmail.com>
Received: from mx-coward.atl.sa.earthlink.net ([207.69.195.182])
by mdl-quaff.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id 1toYhH1YO3Nl3420; Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:09:45 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from mail-wg0-f51.google.com ([74.125.82.51])
Old 11-16-2012, 11:34 PM
jc85G
Instructor

Originally Posted by lart951
I sent a email to ian @ 944 online to see if i can get the fake konig ip this is mike's ip

Return-Path: <damiza318@gmail.com>
Received: from mx-coward.atl.sa.earthlink.net ([207.69.195.182])
by mdl-quaff.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id 1toYhH1YO3Nl3420; Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:09:45 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from mail-wg0-f51.google.com ([74.125.82.51])
That IP is from Atlanta, GA. Everyone knows Mike is from CT. It doesn't match the IP that I have of his either. Its not his. Sorry someones busting your ***** but its not Mike. Your barking up the wrong tree. Ian already compared the konig IP to Mike's IP (Mike is a customer), he removed the post because it mentioned Mike and the IP's didn't match.

Quick Reply: Precision Motor Sports awarded by Excellence magazine?lol