LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,276 Likes on 1,584 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
can someone verify this if it's true or a spectacular lie

Member id:
precision_motorsport eBay Store
Specializing in Everything 944 with the Internet's Largest Selection of Quality Used Porsche Parts and Awarded by Excellence Magazine as being, "The Most Reputable Online Used Porsche Parts Dealer"
Do you have one of those serial killer type room in your basement with pictures of him and his company logo covering every square inch of the walls with knives stuck in them, etc.? He clearly bothers you.

Some people have had a bad experience with him and think he is a little sketchy - I think everyone knows it. I only deal with him because I go in person, see the part and pay in cash. I know I won't get screwed. To order from him through the mail - I don't think I would. But I feel that way almost every time I order something on ebay.

Agree that lying about an award if just stupid of him. Eventually someone was going to call him out on it.

Basic rule of sales: I'm the best choice for these positive reasons . . .

Not the other guy sucks. Just my $0.02
Old 10-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Reimu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go
Old 10-12-2012, 06:21 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 76 Posts

He's baaaaaackkk....
Old 10-12-2012, 06:52 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa
Do you have one of those serial killer type room in your basement with pictures of him and his company logo covering every square inch of the walls with knives stuck in them, etc.? He clearly bothers you.

Some people have had a bad experience with him and think he is a little sketchy - I think everyone knows it. I only deal with him because I go in person, see the part and pay in cash. I know I won't get screwed. To order from him through the mail - I don't think I would. But I feel that way almost every time I order something on ebay.

Agree that lying about an award if just stupid of him. Eventually someone was going to call him out on it.

Basic rule of sales: I'm the best choice for these positive reasons . . .

Not the other guy sucks. Just my $0.02

I think he is saving this amazing deal for you, lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-944-...item2323acd821
Old 10-12-2012, 06:58 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

those corrupt politicians, damn btw is this hillbilly bob?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:25 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,276 Likes on 1,584 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
I think he is saving this amazing deal for you, lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-944-...item2323acd821
I think he meant to label it "Porsche OEM Boat Anchor".
Old 10-13-2012, 08:24 AM
J1720
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 ^
Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
chad951
Advanced

Well, I can tell you from my most recent experience that Mike Hobocan (ebay id precision_motorsport) is not an honest seller. He just ripped me off for a set of 17" Ruf Speedline rims that he had listed on eBay. His wonderful, prompt, communication suddenly stopped once I received the rims and attempted to contact him about this matter.

He had these rims listed in his auction as "new", "refinished" condition Click here to see for yourself. What I received however was a very well used set of track rims. He didn't even clean them up. They still have tar/tire boogers all over the insides of the rims. They all have wheel weights on them with duct tape over them (aka from trackday). The edges of the rims are really marred from multiple tire changes and the tire rubbing on them from super hard cornering. They even have valve stems installed, with crome caps. Those crome caps must be worth a fortune. The faces of the rims are covered in fine scratches (It looks like someone cleaned them with a scotchbrite pad). These rims may have been refinished at one time by Wheel Enhancement but they have had substantial use between then and now. Pictures of what I received from Mr. Hobocan as promised.. What?...Those aren't new, refurbished rims? What a *******. I gave him $2500 shipped for the rims which was a decent deal if they were indeed in newly refinished condition. As you can see from the photos, the rims I received are far from that condition.

The funny thing is that I have purchased quite a few used 944 parts from him in the past and never had a problem like so many have. Why would a business owner treat a good repeat customer like this? How would he ever have thought he would get away with this? Anyway, it is not about the refund of money or if and when he actually addresses this issue with me. The point I am trying to make is he blatantly misrepresented a product, took money for said product, and delivered something else. That is fraud no matter how you look at it.

My sister-in-law reported someone for internet fraud through http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and had very positive results. I believe I will do the same if he leaves me hanging past tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get the local authorities to pay him a visit. I will let everyone know how this turns out.

I sure hope to god Excellence magazine never has and never will do an article about this guy unless it is an article warning everyone about how much of a crook this guy is.

We all just need to stop buying from this guy! If we all can resist the temptation of his cheap parts prices then we can put this guy out of business for good. Who's with me?

Last edited by chad951; 10-13-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added picture link and additional detail description of rims.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:13 AM
chris951
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had great luck with Larts fuel lines! I've bought many things from precision Motorsport without incident. Sorry to hear about that Chad. Thanks for making us aware of your wheel issue, I hope you can resolve it somehow. I've had my bad dealings with 951 parts suppliers. I really haven't had any issues buying parts for my 964, but the maintenance is way easier than my 951.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:43 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 39 Posts

Do NOT buy outside of eBay from this loser! Always pay with a credit card through PayPal!!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

No sure but I left negative feedback for this loser on E Bay and now I have an obscene PM from trescott70 who is a new user ( as shown above) plus I got an obscene phone message from someone with the same content so maybe somebody is unhappy? Anybody else? When I looked at his profile I saw others had a look at him as well so I think there might be a link.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

I checked my E Bay e mail contact address and good ol Tony Damiza was looking for me so I'm now dead sure that he has potty mouth and loves to hear himself speak obscenities. We should get together and buy him an anatomically correct doll so he can show us where all the bad men touched him.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:57 PM
piperporsche180944
Burning Brakes

I have purchased many parts from Lart and Precision, I have never had any issues with any of them.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
piperporsche180944
Burning Brakes

Does anyone else find it completely ironic that a "new" member in the community would post this?

Oh, by the way.... I found this video of you in Hollywood!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:59 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 39 Posts

Beware, he can not be trusted!

Quick Reply: Precision Motor Sports awarded by Excellence magazine?lol