Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Porsche Shop Near Providence Rhode Island

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 02:54 PM
kyle951
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Porsche Shop Near Providence Rhode Island

I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good Porsche Shop in or around the Providence Rhode Island area. Please let me know if you can recommend a good shop in the area for a PPI.

Also, if there is anyone close to that area that could look at the car for me, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Kyle
Old 05-14-2012, 05:47 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I work in Southboro/Hopkinton, MA during the week and literally have nothing better to do (besides working out) in the evenings.

Is the car driveable? It'd be helpful if we could meet halfway. Hell, I've been wanting to hit up the Wrentham Outlets...

I will be heading back to Northern VA on Wed this week (short week for me) but will be back in the area next week. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

EDIT: just realized this is for a car you're looking to buy.

I can tell you one thing about buying a car in NE: it'd better be PERFECT, since cars literally disintegrate up here. I could still check it out for you if you're nice.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Will Feather
Three Wheelin'

Hey Collin your so close! I am in Upton, all over that area! I have been to a few of those Wrentham VW meets... the stuff you see there...

To the PO, I have never dealt with them but in Natick Ma there is European Performance Engineering. They have alot of 911's, seen some 928's, I think they focus on repair and race car prep. Never been to them tho. Sure they could give a good PPI.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:22 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Hey Will -- wow we are close by one another. I stay in Natick during the weeks and EPE is right next to my gym. Neat looking shop; I've been meaning to stop by there one of these days (if I ever leave work at a reasonable hour).

Anyway let me know if you're ever planning on doing anything during the week; be neat to rendezvous.

Collin
Old 05-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Teddy952
Racer

Collin and Will..

I have done business with Auto Sport Engineering in the past. I haven't been to that shop in years but Lenny and Mark are good guys. Their shop is tucked away in the woodlands of Stow MA. www.autosportengineering.com

Maybe we can have a MA gtg in the near future. My car is on stands at the moment and *hopefully* I'll get the block back from the machine shop so I can continue with the rebuild. Im located in Norwood.

-TED
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Will Feather
Three Wheelin'

Hey Collin, I spend alot of time in Natick as well, work over at the Army Labs. I agree, we should meet up sometime!

As of now, however, my car too, is currently out of order.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:03 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

No problem -- I wouldn't be able to meet up in the pcar anyway (which now lives in NoVA)...it'll have to be whatever rental I happen to have for that week.

If you're ever wrenching on the 944 let me know -- I could swing by after work.

Quick Reply: Porsche Shop Near Providence Rhode Island