New 951 owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 11:25 PM
LeRox
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 951 owner

Hello and greetings.

I forgot to introduce myself to this forum. I'm excited about the opportunity to own a 951 since I could not get one of these when I was younger and the T-Bo was my favorite when they came out. My first p-car was a used 924 way back in 1981 and have been hooked every since. I'll look for some pics of the 924 and add them if I can find them. I'm in the Raleigh NC area and looking to meet other 944 owners in the vicinity. Please be gentle with me since I'm a new 944/951owner and I'm looking forward to getting into the group.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lee Roy (LeRox).....
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by LeRox
Hello and greetings.

I forgot to introduce myself to this forum. I'm excited about the opportunity to own a 951 since I could not get one of these when I was younger and the T-Bo was my favorite when they came out. My first p-car was a used 924 way back in 1981 and have been hooked every since. I'll look for some pics of the 924 and add them if I can find them. I'm in the Raleigh NC area and looking to meet other 944 owners in the vicinity. Please be gentle with me since I'm a new 944/951owner and I'm looking forward to getting into the group.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lee Roy (LeRox).....
Welcome, there is a favorite quote from David (pink) Floyd which is the current holder of the 951 shrine.

There are two kinds of people out there, the ones that fly 951's and the pure mere mortals who drive anything else.

just do a search for shrine and you'll see the shrine
Old 04-28-2012, 11:31 PM
fortysixandtwo
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi LeRox, welcome to the club and Rennlist.
It sounds like you already know how much fun owning one of these can be, and congrats on getting one. Most people just give up on getting something they've wanted over the years.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm sure there are a few people in the Raleigh area, on this board.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:38 AM
LeRox
Pro

Originally Posted by lart951
Welcome, there is a favorite quote from David (pink) Floyd which is the current holder of the 951 shrine.

There are two kinds of people out there, the ones that fly 951's and the pure mere mortals who drive anything else.

just do a search for shrine and you'll see the shrine
thanks for the quote lart951!

will search for shrine, hopefully its nicer than the 928 shrine
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 AM
LeRox
Pro

Originally Posted by fortysixandtwo
Hi LeRox, welcome to the club and Rennlist.
It sounds like you already know how much fun owning one of these can be, and congrats on getting one. Most people just give up on getting something they've wanted over the years.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm sure there are a few people in the Raleigh area, on this board.
Thanks for the welcome sir!

Quick Reply: New 951 owner