Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Deutsch nine

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

I also ordered and received goods not so long ago. Small companies often have difficulties but if they have a case to answer I'm sure they'll put it right. Would have to ask who is carlt just dropping bombs for the 1st post....does seem a little odd.

ps...great pic Vinnie...can see that you're quite the boost junkie too!!
Old 04-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Vincent C.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we love boost....everything should be turbocharged......vinnie
Old 04-26-2013, 06:17 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

That should be your epitaph!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:34 PM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Vinnie:

Which parts are you missing? I better get LR to open up all boxes and verify everything is there for certain.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:37 AM
Vincent C.
Addict
Rennlist Member

i was sent just the three main pieces of the wing, then i got the hardware, now i'm waiting on the three trim pieces....hopefully soon.....vinnie
Old 04-27-2013, 03:32 AM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Thanks! I will have Mike look for those specific items on Monday! If they are not there, I too will be pissed. Just went back and read a PM from Sloan at SSI Performance. He told me to make sure I request the mounting hardware and trim pieces in advance because he did not receive these items. Actaully, according to the PM, he never received them and had to file a complaint with Paypal. Seems to be a trend here. I sent an E-mail stating that I did not want partial shipment, no matter how long it took. I requested a full order or nothing. I guess I will find out on Monday. Get to worry now for a couple days.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:30 PM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

would somebody please post a thread on off topic entitled;

'why was Deutsch Nine banned ?'
Old 04-28-2013, 12:09 AM
URG8RB8
Drifting

If on Monday I find out anything is missing, I will definitely do that.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:59 AM
951rs
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi all

This thread has been brought to my attention by customers who are more active on Rennlist than myself. I only rarely look at the forum and would not have noticed the thread any time soon.

I would have wanted to keep this private, but it has become necessary to clarify a few things since this thread has the potential to damage the reputation of the company including my own reputation as well.

It is correct that recently there were a few problems related to delays with orders. The orders affected are only rear wing orders. The reasons for the delay are as follows.

One part of the issue is related to our shipping provider (mainly DHL) which on the one hand is comparatively reasonably priced (overseas shipping can be expensive and many customer don’t want to pay expensive shipping) but on the other hand not always acceptably fast.

Another part of the issue goes back to the fact that we do produce most products on order which means that from payment to shipping it takes an avg. 10 days. For the 968 rear wing, we are producing part the product in Switzerland and part of it in the UK which can make things more complicated. The 968 rear wing for 944 cars consists of dozens of components (center piece, carriers, adjuster plates, bolts and trim set).

The last and key part of the issue is allocated at the end of my business partner Mark Shepherd. Both his fulfilment performance and his communication unfortunately have led to complaints over the past two years. I have tried to solve these problems by handling some of them myself and direct, by creating a shared tracking list for all open orders, by sending out reminders to him, etc. . Unfortunately all these efforts have not proven to be sufficiently successful which is why we still see some complaints today.

To cut a longer (and btw internal) story short, I have decided to terminate the business partnership with Mark Shepherd at latest by end of this year 2013. Until then, orders are still accepted and fulfilled. It also is planned to offer almost all D9 products from then on but in a different company setup. In case there should be any issues with orders, please feel free to send me a personal email so I can take care of the issues myself. My email address is bll@deutschnine.eu

What concerns the current situation, as far as I am aware, there are a few (3) open orders for rear wings / rear wing accesories. If any customer is still waiting for his components, please send me an email so I can chase personally. In case these items can not be shipped out within 10 days from now, I will produce them myself in Switzerland and ship them out direct or issue a (partial) refund.

What concerns the other products, there are no such constraints and I can say that on my current order processing list there are more than 200 orders which were fulfilled with no issues.

I hope the above clarifies the situation and helps solving the problem.

Best regards
Benjamin
Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 AM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Benjamin:

Thank you for the post and clarification. I will send you an E-mail.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:34 AM
sydneyman
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just as an FYI to everyone, what Benjamin says here is, from what i could tell, true. At first my very sporadic communication was with Mark. This changed once Benjamin got involved. That didn't change the sub par quality of the finish of my product, which is why i sent it back, but Benjamin handled business and took care of me 100%. Im not sure that what was sent to me was even ready for production so that may be Mark's fault as well, who knows. Im glad these guys are making stuff for our cars and i hope all of this gets resolved and we start seeing some happy D9 customers in the near future...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Vincent C.
Addict
Rennlist Member

just wanted to give a "shout out" to benjamin at deutsech nine...thanks for being a stand up guy and taking care of business.....vinnie
Old 05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
URG8RB8
Drifting

I want to add to Vinnie's gesture above. I too had not received some of the trim pieces. I did receive the "hardware" kit. Benjamin personally made the parts up for me in Switzerland and has shipped them to LR. I would like to thank him for taking care of business!

Quick Reply: Deutsch nine