Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2001, 04:50 AM
Brian Wilson
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Have you driven a 930 lately?

I had one blow by me on the autobahn the other day, I had no chance, none at all. When we put it into the turn at 240kph, he just gave it a little gas when we straightened out, the rear end squatted, and he was gone. I had it to the floor the whole time.

Had it been from a dead start, it would have been embarassing. If you have the money, a 930 is the way to go. A classic in speed and style.
Old 11-10-2001, 10:30 PM
Paul Bloomberg
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I've had both cars. They are both great cars drive them both and decide what are your objectives. The Porsche crowd tends to look down at the 951's till you waste them on a track(= drivers), 951's aren't the best auto x cars(but cold AC, ect..)and a easy 280-300 at the wheels for a little cash. Most people race 911's there must be a reason! It just takes cash, figure out what you want out of the car, then decide. I know guys that waste me in auto-x even though I have almost twice the HP and my car is faster in a straight line. In my opinion drive them both and decide that way!
Paul

Quick Reply: I need some input which is better buy 911 SC or 944 Turbo for a daily driver