Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Intake hose schematic needed w/ part numbers

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2001, 08:22 PM
sprbxr
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Post Intake hose schematic needed w/ part numbers

I need to get most of the rubber hoses and boots for the intake of my 951. The cureent hoses are very hard and brittle. If any one has a diagram with part numbers I would be extremely grateful. My offical Porsche parts book does not have the diagram for the 951 only 924, 924t, 944, and 928.

Justin
Old 10-25-2001, 09:13 PM
icat
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check your e-mail. I sent you an excel file with the diagram your looking for. Working on replacing mine also - just having trouble finding the time...
Old 12-01-2001, 06:48 PM
icat
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those of you who have e-mailed me asking for the same, I'm trying to cut down the size of the diagrams so they can be e-mailed out. My home connection (where the files are) is just 56k and it takes about an hour to send the darn thing. I sent it to my work account as a zip file thinking I could use DSL to speed up the process, but for some reason the zip file came in corrupted.
Not being one to be out done by a file, I'll probably download the images to a floppy and take it in to work on Monday. From there I can send by DSL and the files should OK as well as manageable.

Quick Reply: Intake hose schematic needed w/ part numbers