Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Performance Engine Building Clinic-Again

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2001, 12:02 PM
garrity928
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Performance Engine Building Clinic-Again

I intend to go another engine building clinic to focus on the 924/944/951/968 series of cars. I would like constructive criticism of last class and opinions on how to make it better.

I would also like to know if anyone would be intersted in attending a four day clinic like the last one starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday that covers dismantling, machining, and assembly of a performance engine.

We will not only cover a performance engine, but we will re-ring an engine and reseal an engine or a cheap reliable road car. This seems to be another thing that people are interested in.

We will walk through the removal of any engine and the install, although we won't have time to really do the job.

It wouldn't be for a couple of months, but I was thinking late Jan. The cost will be $795 and class size limited. This is probably the last time I will be able to offer this class due to my future schooling plans. If you want to come let me know early

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Garrity
Old 10-24-2001, 11:28 PM
Instructor

I would possibly be interested in your 944 clinic, specifically as related to the turbo models. My preferences would be information on the following topics:
O'ringing blocks and heads
Crankshaft modifications
Cylinder head porting
Re-ringing/ block honing
Sleeving information
If possible -add me to your mailing list regarding this class.
Old 10-24-2001, 11:53 PM
garrity928
Intermediate

We cover all that and a lot more.

Garrity

Quick Reply: Performance Engine Building Clinic-Again