Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

951: wnat to buy bushing from hard ruber for front

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003 | 08:15 AM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Post 951: wnat to buy bushing from hard ruber for front

and rear suspension. incl the sway bars. teh only think I found is the rear solid mount from racersedge for $89
anyone else who offers teflon or other harder rubber parts for teh 951/968 M030 suspension?

Konstantin
Old 06-05-2003 | 08:42 PM
facboy
Burning Brakes

have u looked at pelican parts? or paragon? they have weltmeister bushings for the front of the control arms, i assume they have something for the rear as well.
Old 06-05-2003 | 08:59 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Paragon offers delrin bushings for the front sway for 968 m030 sway (30mm)

Racers edge offers a whole host of solid bushings that are listed on Paragon's site.
Old 06-05-2003 | 09:30 PM
CBRE
Instructor

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Konstantin:
<strong>and rear suspension. incl the sway bars. teh only think I found is the rear solid mount from racersedge for $89
anyone else who offers teflon or other harder rubber parts for teh 951/968 M030 suspension?

Konstantin</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">I will sell you my Huntley rear solid trans mount for $50, brand new.
Old 06-06-2003 | 09:54 AM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica"> I will sell you my Huntley rear solid trans mount for $50, brand new.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">does this helps the suspension and the steering feeling? what about the extra load on the trany mounting?

Konstantin
Old 06-06-2003 | 02:17 PM
CBRE
Instructor

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Konstantin:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica"> I will sell you my Huntley rear solid trans mount for $50, brand new.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">does this helps the suspension and the steering feeling? what about the extra load on the trany mounting?

Konstantin</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">I noticed it eliminated wheel hop, gave a more overall solid feel to the car, but gives some vibration my wife didn't like.

Quick Reply: 951: wnat to buy bushing from hard ruber for front