Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

John Beller thanks for the phone call threats (MATT HAWKINS)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 12:30 PM
M@951
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post John Beller thanks for the phone call threats (MATT HAWKINS)

Thanks for the Business John Beller.

This is correct link to track your item.

<a href="http://www.usps.com/shipping/epstrac.htm" target="_blank">http://www.usps.com/shipping/epstrac.htm</a>

You entered 0301 0120 0006 3274 8430

Your item was accepted at 3:52 pm on May 23, 2002 in TULSA, OK 74134. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

It's the buyer's on Ebay that are usually the deadbeats. Sellers with some sort of history are mostly Ok guys. I emailed you several times letting you know Friday is mail day. Come on down to Tulsa and say those nice things to my face. You have my address.

Rims are sold $1300

OU Grad '99
'86 Euro951 SFR
Old 05-24-2002, 06:07 PM
TexasSooner
7th Gear

Matt-

"It's the buyer's on Ebay that are usually the deadbeats. Sellers with some sort of history are mostly Ok guys. I emailed you several times letting you know Friday is mail day. Come on down to Tulsa and say those nice things to my face. You have my address."

This entire paragraph demonstrates that you don't even know who I am. I purchased from a Rennlist ad, not E-bay. Anyway, I'm happy to now have my tracking number. This entire ordeal could have been avoided if you had simply told me the item wouldn't ship for a month, instead of promising missed shipping date after missed shipping date. As was exhibited in the other threads, you need to learn better communication with your customers.

Here is another piece of advice from your college elder. Don't invite people you don't know into your face. They might be looking for some fun.

Best of luck in your future business endeavors.

R/
John
Old 05-24-2002, 08:40 PM
Water944t
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My dad can beat up your dad.
Old 05-25-2002, 02:11 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

[quote]Originally posted by Water944t:
<strong>My dad can beat up your dad.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, send him over- I train my dog to bite guy's in the nut's

BTW, Waterman- I like your Ben Franklin sig- After having read many of your off topic posts on this list, I think we would get along pretty well- too bad you're across country, or I might have another 951 friend- I just live in the WRONG place for this car...

Quick Reply: John Beller thanks for the phone call threats (MATT HAWKINS)