Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Local Help needed - Toledo, OH - and Quebec!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Medski
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Help needed - Toledo, OH - and Quebec!

This coming weekend, I'm going to be driving down from Montreal to Bowling Green, OH (25min from Toledo) to check up (and if it checks out, pick up) my possible future 951. It's a 12hour drive for me and I would like if a rennlister from that area who's familiar with 951s could come meet me and check it out with me so I don't fall in the ''omg it's pretty!!! trap.''

It'd be great to meet a fellow entusiast and I'd really like a 2nd opinion.

I'm gonna find a motel or something for the 72hour the custom need but other than that, anyone know if there is any details I need to worry at the border? I search on the RIV but the 951 being a 25 years old car there wasn't much details about that.

Any info's appreciated.

See you south of the border soon.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:19 AM
JonH
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a fun road trip for the new car. I used to live in BG, Cleveland now so can't help you with the car condition but if you're real hungry make sure to look up Myles pizza in town. I sold a car to a Canada buyer last year, I believe customs needed extra (photo) copies of the title or something so make sure you are getting the title in hand. And if you end up passing on the car I've got a sweet '87 turbo for sale too. Either way, good luck and share some pictures.

Quick Reply: Local Help needed - Toledo, OH - and Quebec!