Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS: 951 Vitesse Racing Cam

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011 | 06:06 PM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Default FS: 951 Vitesse Racing Cam

Hello Everyone. I have decided to sell my Vitesse Racing Cam. It is a great cam, and works as described below. I am selling because I need the money more than I need the cam, and that is the only reason this is for sale. The cam is in a Cam tower, and cam has less than 5K miles on it. The cam tower is a clean part, and has the raised lettering and lines polished. It was totally resealed including the rear cork seal. A new cam bolt was used when installing cam and torqued to WSM specs. The front cam gear is polished and very clean. The rear engine support is very nice and was sent off to be re-zinced prior to install. Price is $650 OBRO shipped with no core charge. Ready to be bolted on. Sealing surface is true and without scratches.

Some Say one might expect 15-20hp gain with GT3076R. This cam is designed to enhance boost (low/mid range) and will increase the flow up top. I have heard that people that have these just love them.

The cam is still very streetable. It will help even if you have a stock head, more benefit with a larger than stock turbo. Also it was designed to be used with factory valve springs. The vendor told me he would not use any more aggressive cam for the street.

Also, I have a plethora of other parts for 944/951, some new, some good used that I will be listing as I can, when these Items are listed for sale they will be boxed up, ready to ship. I will be glad to help you if I can with parts, but I will not accept payment until I have the part boxed up, ready to ship and a firm shipping price on the item. Parts are from early and late 951’s.
Old 09-12-2011 | 09:46 PM
Rick Ryhal
Rennlist Member

Hi Jonathan,
Deal, I'll paypal you now.
Rick
Old 09-12-2011 | 09:56 PM
Rick Ryhal
Rennlist Member

Paypal sent.
Thanks,
Rick
Old 09-12-2011 | 10:45 PM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the quick payment. I hope you enjoy the cam.
Old 09-13-2011 | 07:14 AM
Rick Ryhal
Rennlist Member

Thanks Jonathan

Quick Reply: FS: 951 Vitesse Racing Cam