Zipper Porsche Beverley Hills CA

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 02:18 AM
VanhireBoys
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Zipper Porsche Beverley Hills CA

Hi Guys
I am still digging around looking for my car history in the USA ! I got this info off CarFax as pointed out by some of you guys.. Once again thanks a million for the link...

I have found out that the car was originally sold by Zipper Porsche in Beverley Hills on the 03-29-1988. They are listed as Dealer #245

Has anyone ever heard of them.. ? I have looked them up on the web but have drawn a blank.. Do they still exist...?

Thanks a lot guys...!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:15 PM
997TurboS
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zipper Porsche was one of the many high end dealers Otto Zipper owned in Beverly Hills, including Zipper BMW and Zipper Audi. After his passing the family couldn't handle the day to day operations of all the franchises and it all went down the toilet, so they sold them all. Zipper Porsche is now called Beverly Hills Porsche.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:10 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 997TurboS
Zipper Porsche was one of the many high end dealers Otto Zipper owned in Beverly Hills, including Zipper BMW and Zipper Audi. After his passing the family couldn't handle the day to day operations of all the franchises and it all went down the toilet, so they sold them all. Zipper Porsche is now called Beverly Hills Porsche.
Yep!

They have...cough...cough...NICE cars there!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Afavor
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

99TurboS, I know yours is an old post but I just came across it. I don't know where you get your information, but you should get your facts straight before posting something that you don't know about. The end of these businesses had nothing to do with "the family not being able to handle the day to day operations" and they didn't "go down the toilet". I won't dignify your rude comments with an explanation because it is none of your business. I should know, however; I'm Otto Zipper's daughter.
The following users liked this post:
Qtrfoil (06-26-2023)
Old 01-14-2013, 11:17 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Afavor: I have a question for you. A guy in our Porsche club has one of the license plate frames that says Zipper Porsche he got from the dealership. I know he has had it a very long time and I never made it out to CA to see the dealership and pick one up. If there are any still available please pm me and let me know the as I would like to purchase one. Thanks

Quick Reply: Zipper Porsche Beverley Hills CA