Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Advice needed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Picstr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Advice needed.

First off can some one tell me where the water temp gauge sensor is located? (checked archives and still could'nt find that sensor, I'll need detailed directions)
Can someone direct me to the location of the DME box? (checked archives someone said behind passenger seat in the floorboard) It's either not there or I am an imbecile.
Is the chin spoiler a very important component in relation to keeping the engine free of debris cause mine is absent.
In my profile I've got 3 new pics, 1 appears to be a ground and it kind of seems obvious to me where it should go but I want an expert opinion.
The second pic is of the rear part of the sunroof I'm missing the latch components on both sides I know the parts are out there but I don't know the actual name of the part, anyone?
The third pic is of the distributor housing and if you look closly it appears I'm missing something, I'm thinking that hole needs something but no idea what it might be.
Lastly when I first started up the car at the dealership the guy said that there is a long delay between turning the key and the engine turning over, this morning it took 3 attempts before the starter engaged each time with a 10 second delay. Once the car is warmed up the thing starts normally, DME relay going bad?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Picstr.
<a href="http://www.p-caronline.com/directory/picstr" target="_blank">http://www.p-caronline.com/directory/picstr</a>
Old 05-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Temp sensors, under the intake, they connect into the head.

DME, under the passengers carpet, up towards the firewall.

Replace the spoiler with a new one, they tend to break.

Sunroof, lots of replacement parts out there, EMail me and I will send you the PET diagram.

Distributor, that is an inspection plug, performance products sells them for under $3.

THe DME relay can't do that. It is your ignition switch or the starter solenoid.

Quick Reply: Advice needed.