Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Tial WG adaptor plates

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM
rocketrider2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tial WG adaptor plates

Does anyone have a set of Tial 38 WG adaptor plates they want to get rid of? I know they can be purchased through Speedforce, but I was hoping someone had some on here they may have laying around they would want to part with.
Thanks for all the help everyone has been giving me, it is truly appreciated and I hope one day I will have the knowledge to contribute to this community.

PS
I have another thread on here about my drivers door lock. The plunger wont go down either by key, central locking system, or manually. Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks
Lane
Old 05-16-2011, 09:00 AM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There are a lot of threads about door lock issues here on RL. Try searching using related terms and I'm sure you can find them. They have much better info than I can give you here in one post.
Also, try http://clarks-garage.com.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:56 PM
rocketrider2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks az. I used the search and found tons of entries on the locks. Almost all dealt with with either plastic ball joint or micro switches. Since the plunger seems frozen in the up position and will not go down manuall I am assuming it is that assembly. I was just hoping some else had run into this.
Also still looking for anyone that may have the WG adaptor plates
Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 AM
CyCloNe!
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

I had an issue with my door where I couldn't open it and couldn't unlock it.. the door was completely jammed. I had to climb in the car take off as much of the door card as possible and pry the locking mechanism open. It was a pain in my bum bum but I was able to get it open after an hour or 2. It was easier with the window rolled down and using a large flat head screw driver. Once I got the door open I had to buy a new latch (got a nice used one for $20 from a local guy).

If you need any help man let me know, we're in the same neck of the woods. I'm usually free during the weekdays before 5pm.

Quick Reply: Tial WG adaptor plates