Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Pictures of damage to my 951

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 06:11 AM
TrackJunkie
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who's your dent removal guy in Northern Virginia? I have a need and live close. Thanks!

Jay Ellis
'87 951
Old 04-05-2002, 10:14 AM
Flight_951
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

[quote]Originally posted by TrackJunkie:
<strong>Who's your dent removal guy in Northern Virginia? I have a need and live close. Thanks!
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Since some folks also have emailed me for his name, I figured I'd post my email reply here for anyone who's interested...

His name is Brian McDonald and he owns "Dings Out Right" in Reston. His cell number is 703.963.7006. He has a shop in his garage at home, or sometimes he will travel to another location with his tools (depending on the size and number of jobs). I have been extremely happy with his work over the past 14 months.

I have sent some work his way with my friends and family (not to mention my own cars) so he gives me good rates, too. For instance, when he took all the the dents out of my 951 for $30, most customers normally would be paying more than $100. I just wanted you to be aware of that so you don't want all the dings fixed for $30 on your first visit. :-)

Please feel free to mention my name. I am very selective as to the shops I recommend for car repairs of any sort, but Brian is at the top of the list.

Hope this helps,

Chris Costantino

Quick Reply: Pictures of damage to my 951