Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Next item up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next item up for sale

Ok it is not a turbo but thought you all might be interested just the same before it goes on flebay. I would prefer someone here have a chance first.
1990 S2 Cab, 76K miles, all belt and rollers changed when I brought the car home. Just replaced the fuel pump relay, had new paint job done a few years ago not from body damage. It had a few door dings and a scratch or rock chip of some sort on every panel so it was just easier to do a complete repaint. Now it just sits on my lift in the garage so someone buy it and drive it. Will sell with the current 5 spoke wheels (new tires) or I have a set of nice flat dish turboS wheels (used but very good tires) for it your choice. Everything top, air, c/control, windows works as it should. If anyone needs more info just let me know. After doing a little market research I found that $10,000 for an S2 with this mileage and condition is very reasonable so that is where I priced it. The interior is in great shape other than a small area on both seats where the leather is starting to pull apart.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Next item up for sale