Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

XPost: Atlanta locals: anyone going to 4ngiefest tomorrow at Stone Mtn Park?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:03 PM
IMB951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XPost: Atlanta locals: anyone going to 4ngiefest tomorrow at Stone Mtn Park?

www.4ngiefest.com

Date: 4/2/2011
Time: Noon – 5pm
(http://www.stonemountainpark.com)

From the site,
4ngiefest 2011 welcomes All German Cars.

What is 4ngiefest you speak of?
4ngiefest started in 2007 as a casual local area BMW fanatic meet. It expanded through venues such as the online car forum community, and magazine articles. In 2008, in association with ClubBimmer.com we drew a crowd of over 300 BMWs and successfully set a record in the Guinness World Record books.
Being the 6th annual 4ngiefest, we are striving to make it appealing to everyone attending. Every year we collect donations and send money to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Through merchandise sales and private donations, 4ngiefest was able to donate nearly $2,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society last year and we plan to exceed that again this year.

And this is a German Car Show?
Yes! 4ngiefest is THE east coast german car show everyone is talking about. For 6 years running, we have gathered people from all over the US (and even europe!) for our german car meet. Really, the intent of the event is for our Atlanta charity benfit, so we can donate to the LLS. Rather than advertising an atlanta charity and compete with everyone else looking for it; we draw attention by having an event that the whole family can enjoy for the day. We have hundreds of cars from all over the US, just to attend 4ngiefest, the original east coast bmw atlanta charity event. Prizes from our various sponsors are given out at our annual raffle, and visitors can check out sponsor tables and booths to see whats new in the performance german auto world.
I'm going. My buddy just finished his E36 318 swap to an M3 motor and I gotta see/ride in it! I scoured the photo galleries from previous years and they've not only gotten bigger each year, but I spotted a 951 in a couple pictures too.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Zeff
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, I wish I had known about this sooner, I'm going to Cars and Coffee in Charlotte, there's supposed to be an Italian car show there too.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
ChrisJ951
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wish my car was finished.

Quick Reply: XPost: Atlanta locals: anyone going to 4ngiefest tomorrow at Stone Mtn Park?