Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

86 951 for sale, Central PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 06:39 PM
Johnzapp
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 86 951 for sale, Central PA

Okay, I am not the best at posting pics, but if you are interested I can email you some pics.

1986 951 (944 turbo)

I really don't want to let this one go, but the need for a larger home is greater that the need for a 944 turbo at this time.

Basic Info
5 speed, White Pearl (painted less than 1 year ago with balance of 1 year warranty) Maroon int.

The good stuff on the inside
Black Recaro fronts, AM/FM/CD from Nakamichi with Boston Acustic Speakers, Momo wheel and shift **** and boot. digital air/fuel meeter and Lindsey digital MAF controller mounted in the glove box

The outside good stuff

3 pcs BBS wheels 16' with 50% fo greater tread on the fronts and 85% on the rear. Fresh respray with balance of 1 year waranty on paint).

Motor and Speed things

This car has never been tracked. It is a CA car that was titled in PA just last year. The belts and head gasket were replaced less that 2k miles ago. Lindsey digital MAF (Stage 1), complete with MAF tuner software for your computer, LBE, Bursch test pipe. B and B S/S cat back, K and N filter, New Lindsey BOV less than 100 miles on it. Autothority Stage 2 chip set, all new vacume lines, many new hoses. I would guess that it is damn close if not more than 300hp, I don't have dyno numbers but it is on!

Basic info

New front rotors, very recent head gasket replacement. power mirrors do not work, which was no big deal to me. The belts were replaced less that 2k miles ago. Too much info to list I have most receipts from the PO's major services, and all the money that I put in her. I have about $15,000 in her now. I know there is much more to list but I start my new job next monday and I need to move her. I think you will be very happy with this auto if you are looking for a great reliable street car. Many more new parts and work but these are the major ones. New PA inspection.

Anything close to 10,000.00 will take her.

feel free to email me with questions and pics. Serious inqs only.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Johnzapp
Intermediate

bump
Old 06-15-2003, 06:02 PM
Johnzapp
Intermediate

<a href="http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289921043" target="_blank">http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289921043</a>

some pics

Quick Reply: 86 951 for sale, Central PA