Template for diffuser holes

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 PM
m73m95
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Template for diffuser holes

Hey Hey!

I got a diffuser to go with my new euro bumper....but I have a couple of questions on mounting it.

1. Am I correct in assuming all of the mounting holes are already in the tub, except for the 2 holes in each side/quarter panel?

2. Does anyone have an exact measurement, or a template for drilling those 2 holes.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:41 AM
ALFAPU
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got a couple of 951 shells just laying around, I can make a template of the holes and mail it to you.

The other attachemnt points are already under the car but you need the correct captured nut that fits in the square hole (you'll see what I mean when you look under the car). Or just reach around and put a nut and washer on the back side of the sheet metal.

PM me so I don't forget to make a template!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
JPetrash
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 944 Turbo Rear Diffuser-Request for template...

I noticed that you offered a template showing the hole positions for installation of a 951 rear diffuser... See I'm adapting a rear diffuser to my '87, non-turbo, 944 and don't have holes to install to and would greatly appreciate any assistance with my project. Thanks for your speedy reply as the part arrives within the week and I worry that my impatience to install it may compromise the outcome without your template. JP

Quick Reply: Template for diffuser holes