Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Few new things to install

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 07:44 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Few new things to install

UPS dropped these off today, I ordered a smaller windshild resiviour so I would have more room to help w/ cooling to brakes or oil. Not to mention, I really did not want to have to refit the original one, was kind of a pain to remove. Ha, can actually see through to pavement as it is about half the size.

Also, I won't install the rear seat delete, until i have the rollbar installed. Then I will use some of the extra carpet I have to match the car. I also have some vynal dye to color match my interior from the gray. I was supprised how much room was in there.

Steve
Attached Images      
Old 09-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Ronin-951
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And I thought CurtP did the rear seat delete himself. That is a nice piece! Dont suppose you could share wt. out and wt. in and your source? +1 on the reservoir change, with 'RainX', its just wasted space.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:15 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronin-951
And I thought CurtP did the rear seat delete himself. That is a nice piece! Dont suppose you could share wt. out and wt. in and your source? +1 on the reservoir change, with 'RainX', its just wasted space.
I bought from from salvage yard. They are in the 968 and 944s2 cabriolet's.

Not sure what wt. out and in means. If weight, it is not very heavy maybe 30lbs.

I need to call the shipper as it was damaged in shipping. One of the doors does not close correctly and the decking is broken in a few areas.
Edit: looked over it a bit, with some fiberglass,brackets and some screws, should be able to get it right, I think.

But it should be nice when done.

Steve

Last edited by DrZ1; 09-16-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Few new things to install