Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Sport seat install

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010 | 11:29 AM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Cool Sport seat install

I just recently had a set of sport seats recovered with suede inserts. Since I had just the 4-way power driver and no power on the passenger the actual seat swap was a piece of cake (about two hours including swapping the seat hardware). No rails to change, very simple.

I had the center console lid recovered in black and personally I'm happy with the overall look this swap accomplished. I drove the car on a long road trip and we were both very comfy. Of course the extra support in the MANY switchbacks in the Ozark's was great too

I had a really nice suprise when installing the passenger seat...there was a harness under the carpet! Plug and play baby...I now have 4-way power seats on both sides!

Before and after shots attached. (NOTE When I bought the car it had just the sport seat back installed on the drivers side only.
Attached Images    
Old 07-26-2010 | 12:37 PM
gregeast
Addict
Rennlist Member

Fancy! Lookin' good.
Old 07-26-2010 | 01:07 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gregeast
Fancy! Lookin' good.
coming from someone that has one of THE nicest interiors I've seen on this forum! In all honest I don't care for the cream colored interior with the silver exterior, I wanted something to break it up.
Old 07-28-2010 | 01:41 PM
Adam Poland
Racer

Wow, that does look good. I'm either doing this or putting my momo sport cup seats in. How much was this all together?
Old 07-28-2010 | 03:06 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

the seats came with car (not installed). I spent $450 at the uphostery shop...it's pleather haha. However since my butt is on suede i didn't care. I'm very happy with it.

Originally Posted by Adam Poland
Wow, that does look good. I'm either doing this or putting my momo sport cup seats in. How much was this all together?

Quick Reply: Sport seat install