Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Anyone have a diagram of the vacuum lines?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 534 Likes on 287 Posts

Opps sorry, I thought Lindsey had that correct, but actually the short rubber elbow that is unconnected in DrZ1'a picture goes into a plastic t fitting in the big brake booster hose -- which is what Ski's first diagram is trying to show. On closer inspection, Lindsey's diagrams have the check vavle on a smaller vacuum line, not where the factory put it in the big brake booster hose T.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:15 AM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the clarification, I will put inline with the small vaccume hose running to the T. The way I read the picture the black portion of the valve will be on top closest to the T.

Thanks again,
Steve
Old 04-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom M'Guinn
Opps sorry, I thought Lindsey had that correct, but actually the short rubber elbow that is unconnected in DrZ1'a picture goes into a plastic t fitting in the big brake booster hose -- which is what Ski's first diagram is trying to show. On closer inspection, Lindsey's diagrams have the check vavle on a smaller vacuum line, not where the factory put it in the big brake booster hose T.
Tom I think there is a difference between the 86 and the 88 set up (I think I remember that there was a difference when pertaining to the brake booster )
Anyone know ?
Regards
Ed

Quick Reply: Anyone have a diagram of the vacuum lines?