Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Trading 944 Turbo for 944 NA

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Black51
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, this thread got pretty washy...

Anyway, my last thought is that I'd agree with the guys saying go with a 968, IF you can afford one. Saying get a good 968 is like saying get a good Carrera GT. Sure that's all fine and dandy if it can be financially spared. That's why my advice was initially go with an S2. There ain't that much power difference between an S2 and a 968, unless you're a serious track junkie. Otherwise, you'll spend $5k more on a good 968 for not much more of a car than a good S2.

That's it, I can't take the marital stuff any longer.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
CyCloNe!
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

I appreciate the interest in this thread, my Turbo runs pretty well and I haven't had any issues with it lately I know it still needs somethings mostly minor or cosmetic... I have decided to put it up for sale and just test the waters.

My wife is in grad school and works full time at a local ministry in virginia beach and I attend undergrad and work from home. We actually have money for another car but were waiting a little longer to see when hers dies, lol... she has a 2001 plymouth neon with a burnt piston in cylinder 4... so far its lasted 30,000 miles since we found out about it.

I've talked with my wife and we don't mind holding onto the 944 but were going to see what offers we can get and if nothing reasonable heads our way we'll just run it till we can't... so far it hasn't been too expensive, but we did purchase one that needed a little more love than probably most.

Quick Reply: Trading 944 Turbo for 944 NA