Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Front Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:03 PM
hbayless
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Front Splitter

I ordered a splitter from 944-951 parts in April and have not received it yet. Tryed to e-mail them but no response.
Does anyone know how to contact them and if they are still in business?
Old 07-01-2010, 12:11 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://reutterwerk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20719

He broke his mold, has remade his mold, and is about (within a day or 2) going to be molding the last production run he is planning to do.

He is one guy, and this is a side buisness, health problems aside you WILL get your splitter, but even before he broke his back he didn't cary shelf stock... everythign is mold to order, and the splitters are mold to order 45 at a time!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:17 PM
chrisc
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey dude, you only need a splitter if you go faster than 55 MPH!!!! Oh, I forgot, your co-drover knows how to wheel......disregard.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hal,

Check your 'spam' box...maybe I got filtered to there. I replied to the e-mail you sent to me on 06.28.10 @ 0851hrs. I have given up this business for reasons such as these, where my real job of running two other companies does not permit me to properly & timely give the service that customers should recieve.

With that said, I was asked to do one more run, which I obliged. Here are the details:

http://reutterwerk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20719

In either case, I can refund you whatever you sent to me, or include you in the group buy outlined in the above thread.

Please respond on that forum, or via PM, as I am not a sponsor here and do not want to violate any of the convenants herein. Thanks, and I will do whatever I can to help you satisfy this issue

Patrick

Quick Reply: Front Splitter